TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO GIFT VOUCHERS RECEIVED IN A PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RUN BY OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH DANAE STUDIOS
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- A voucher may be used towards a Danae Studios Portrait Photography Experience of your choice.
- Voucher credit may not be used towards the following services:
Hair or make-up artist services
Additional consultations (see 10.)
- Only one voucher may be used per Portrait Photography Experience.
- Voucher must be presented to Danae Studios at your portrait planning session.
- A discounted Portrait Photography Experience fee of $125 (normally $150) will be deducted from the voucher and includes portrait planning, photography and portrait viewing (image premiere) sessions. Any remaining credit can be used towards prints or products of your choice.
- Voucher credit cannot be used as the required deposit on an order, it does however come off your total order.
- All clients are required to attend an in-person portrait planning session at Danae Studios prior to the shoot day to assist with planning and styling. This helps us to create a shoot that will really show the essence of who you are.
- Please refer to your voucher for expiry date (if applicable). An expiry date may be extended at the discretion of Danae Studios. Any extension of expiry date will incur a $50 booking fee to secure your shoot date. The portrait planning session must take place before the original expiry date of voucher and the booking fee is payable at this consultation. This booking fee is non-refundable but will be credited towards any product purchase.
- Additional portrait planning sessions or image premieres are available and will be charged at $100 each, payable at the time of consultation. Voucher credit cannot be used against these appointments.
- If you miss a scheduled consultation, you are required to contact us within 72 hours to re-book. The new appointment must be held within seven days of the original appointment time, otherwise your voucher will be forfeited.
- If you fail to attend a booked shoot and do not make contact with us prior to the scheduled shoot time, you will forfeit the value of your voucher in its entirety.
- All participants must sign a model release form before your shoot begins, this will be emailed with a booking confirmation for electronic signature. In the case of newborns, this will be done on the day of the shoot.
- By booking a shoot with Danae Studios, you acknowledge, on behalf of all participants, that Danae Studios retain the copyright to all images created and reserve the right to use any images in marketing/promotional materials either printed or electronic, including websites and social media profiles. If you do not agree to public use, please ensure you discuss this with us at your portrait planning session.
- Danae Studios’ photographers retain the right to enter any images in industry awards and competitions.
- Danae Studios’ normal Trading Terms and Conditions apply.