It’s no secret that winter is a bit quieter for photographers. Not many people get married when it’s cold, and while the family portraits and newborn shoots keep ticking over, we tend to get a little restless. This project was born for no reason in particular other than needing something a bit interesting to keep us going until summer comes around again.
While we can’t tell you much about the shoot itself at the moment, we can tell you we are looking for 60-80 subjects to come into our studio and have their picture taken. You don’t need dashing good looks, tons of make up or any experience of any kind. We just want people who can laugh at themselves and will keep the shoot interesting.
Before you do sign up, there are a few things you should know:
– You must be available on the 4th, 5th, 9th or 10th of August. Unfortunately, we’re on a pretty tight schedule and have to complete all our shoots on these days. If you aren’t available on these days, we’re really sorry you can’t join us and would love to have you next time.
– Your shoot will take about half an hour. We will be booking people in for specific time slots and, as per above, will need to stick to our schedule to make sure we get through everyone. If you have a preference for times, please let us know when you sign up.
– We are mostly looking for individuals, however there are a couple of spots available for twins and couples. These spots are limited though, so if you think you might fit this description, please let us know ASAP.
– There are a few restrictions on clothing for the shoot. Because of lighting and they way some colors show up on film, you should not wear anything black or overly dark. As we want to be able to show these images off we also ask that you don’t wear anything with branding, rude or offensive wording or images.
– You will have to sign a waiver for us to use your photograph for display and promotion purposes.
If you are still up for being a part of something really cool, please drop us an email at email@example.com. Please include a photograph of yourself to help us with our planning and styling before your shoot. Who knows, this could be the start of a very illustrious modelling career…